AppGini: RUView -- Resource Utilization Viewer
License: Apache License, Version 2.0
PHP and MySQL
RUView (pronounced like -love you- with an -r- in place of -l-) is short for Resources Utilization Viewer. If your business is project-based, you typically have a team working with many projects. Each project has a start and an end date, and each team member might be working on a project for a specific period then moving to another project, or even be working on multiple projects at the same time, dividing his/her time between them.Read more
Latest version: RUView version 2.0, released on Jun 16, 2015Read more
- Added ability to bookmark filtered results.
- Assignments are default-sorted by ending date, descending.
- Projects are default-sorted by start date, ascending.
- Resources are default-sorted by name, ascending.
- Various bug fixes in the chart page.
- Added link to chart in home page and navigation menu.
- Updated screenshots.
- Changed projects and resources to master/detail view for easier access to projects of each resource and resources of each project.