Save your time and effort! No need to write or know any SQL code, or
create any text files or do any ODBC connections ... etc. AccessMyWizard
is a very easy wizard that takes you step by step to performing
the conversion without involving you into any technical details.
Avoid the learning curve overhead.
If you are used to creating databases in MS Access, you don't
have to learn new complex tools to switch to MySQL. Create
your database in Access normally, and simply use AccessMyWizard
to convert it to MySQL.
Be in control. You have total control of the conversion
- You can select which tables to convert and which to leave.
- You can choose to convert both table structures and data
or to convert data only.
- If duplicate tables are found during conversion,
you have the choice to skip or overwrite them.
- A detailed report after conversion shows you everting that happened
during the conversion process.
Fast! AccessMyWizard is the fastest and easiest tool to convert
Your satisfaction guranteed Try AccessMyWizard first,
as long as you wish, before making any decision to buy. The free trial version
works exactly like the professional version, except that only one table
can be converted per database.
- July 25, 2003: AccessMyWizard version 1.1 released.
The newest release solves a bug that caused truncation of data containing
a double quotation mark (").
- May 8, 2003: AccessMyWizard version 1.0 released.
Copyright © 2003-2020, BigProf Software
. All rights reserved.